Locally grown emerging crops and 20 craft beers from around the world are the stars at this grazing event in the heart of Kaka‘ako on the brand new Ward Village field. Get a taste of eight different dishes featuring breakthrough agricultural products grown in our islands. Paired them with IPAs and craft brews from Anheuser Busch and Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits.
The event also includes the second Emerging Crop Cook-Off with three chef finalists duking it out for the title of Emerging Crop King Chef with dishes that include moringa. You’ll be able to sample three dishes featuring this ingredient that is a staple in Philippine cuisine.
Last year, the Hawai‘i Food & Wine Festival hosted the first Emerging Crop Cook-Off with three of its master chefs preparing Kohala Mountain Sunfish (aka tilapia). Chef Colin Hazama took top honors—come see who takes the crown this year!
- Ticket price is subject to tax and processing fees
- All sales are final, no refunds, exchanges, or replacements
- Must be 21 years of age or older to attend, including children or infants accompanied by their parents, unless otherwise specified
- Hawaii Food & Wine Festival is organized as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
- For more FAQ, please click HERE